piątek, 17 listopada 2017

Some of the cars I consider the good looking

Here is a list of some of the cars which I think are special, becuase of how good they look



1. Alfa Romeo Brera

This is a car that I think is near perfect. Especially when it's in light blue and hiding a 3.2l V6 engine under the bonnet. However, some people can't stand the way this car looks, but for me, the design is ideal. It looks agressive and sporty from the outside and is cosy and spacious on the inside. What's more, the car is relatively cheap compared to the cars I'll introduce to the list later.

The best color I have ever seen on a car



2. Mercedes-Benz C63 Coupe

Sportiness, agresivness and comfort of Mercedes presented in it's purest form. The car doesn't really stand out compared to other road cars, but it is still eye-catching (probably because of how loud it is). This thing is a dream of many petrolheads and a lot of people will appreciate seeing this beast in public.



3. Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

And here's another Alfa, coming from the country of good looking cars. This is Alfa's first try at sedans after a long break. The car just looks magnificient and no words can describe how much this thing appeals to me. I would take it any day over a Ferrari 458 or a Lamborghini Aventador, just beacuse this is a sporty and esthetically pleasing Italian car which you can daily drive, or even take it for a road trip if you wish. Definitely one of my dream cars.




1 komentarz:

  1. I can't wait for your next posts.I think Alfa Romeos have an irresistible charm.What do you think of Alfa 8C Competizione?:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń