niedziela, 13 maja 2018


Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing this letter in order to apply for the job I saw advertised online. I would be really grateful if You would consider my application for this vacancy.
I am a 16 year old high-school student, living in Manchester. I live about 10 minutes from  your company. After finishing school I hope to find a job in accounts, so this job is a great opportunity for me to gain experience which undoubtedly will be helpful in my future career.
In the past I have worked in McDonalds as a cashier, so I have experience in working as a team. What is more I enjoy studying math and am a decent student in school.
When it comes to my personality, I would describe myself as a calm, but decisive person. I enjoy working as a team, but I do not mind working by myself. I consider myself a good listener, but from time to time I like to add something from myself.
If you would like me to come for an interview, I am available any time of the week. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
XYZ






Sorry for the post being so overdue, I had it prepared as a MS Word file, but forgot to post it.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz